Terms and Conditions
Terms of Website Use
The following terms and conditions apply to the use of the AID Consultancy Limited website and any other website(s) owned by AID Consultancy Limited. Please read through the terms and conditions carefully and ensure you fully understand and agree to these terms before you proceed. If you do access the website, you thereby agree to be bound by these terms and conditions below. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions do not use this website or any website owned by AID Consultancy Limited.
Reliance on Information Posted & Disclaimer
The materials contained on our site are provided for general information purposes only and do not claim to be or constitute legal or other professional advice and shall not be relied upon as such. We do not accept any responsibility for any loss which may arise from accessing or reliance on the information on this site and to the fullest extent permitted by English law, we exclude all liability for loss or damages direct or indirect arising from use of this site.
Information About Us
www.aidconsultancyintl.com is a site operated by AID Consultancy Ltd. (“We”); we are a private limited company registered in England and Wales under registration number 06813981. Our registered office is Rose Cottage, Flaxlands, Carleton Rode, Norwich, Norfolk, NR16 1AD
Accessing Our Site
Access to our site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
Intellectual Property Rights
Unless otherwise specified the copyright in the contents of all the pages in this website are owned or licensed to AID Consultancy Ltd, or are used with permission from the owner. The contents of this Website may not be copied, reproduced, modified, downloaded or used in any form without the prior written permission of Access Inspection Development Ltd, except when this occurs incidentally while using the site for private and non-commercial use.
Our Site Changes Regularly
We aim to update our site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
Errors and Omissions
We strive to keep our website and publications accurate, up to date and error free. However, whilst every effort has been made to make them so, no responsibility can be accepted for errors and omissions. We reserve the right to alter all elements of our website without notice.
The material displayed on our site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
– All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
– Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
– loss of income or revenue;
– loss of business;
– loss of profits or contracts;
– loss of anticipated savings;
– loss of data;
– loss of goodwill;
– wasted management or office time
– and for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable, provided that this condition shall not prevent claims for loss of or damage to your tangible property or any other claims for direct financial loss that are not excluded by any of the categories set out above. This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information About You and Your Visits to Our Site
Viruses, Hacking and Other Offences
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Links from Our Site
Jurisdiction and Applicable Law
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our site, please contact email@example.com.