Confined Space Entry
We have extensive operational experience, and are able to carry out the following activities;
- Confined space categorisations (what type of confined space you may have)
- Writing and implementing policies and procedure
- Writing and implementing Risk assessments, method statements and safe systems of work
- Developing rescue plans, emergency procedures and crisis management processes
- Production and audit of confined space registers
- Advice on current best practice, including the Water UK NC’s (National Classifications) and the City and Guilds 6150 competency standards.
- Supervising and auditing contractors
- Educate clients on procedure for entry, equipment selection, confined space management and standing operating procedures
- Interfaced with HSE to assist companies with improvement/prohibition notices to develop safe systems of work, rescue planning and design bespoke training.
- Proactive safety initiatives